One of my favorite blogs is E-Book Friendly. While the layout and organization of posts is sometimes frustrating because posts are often interspersed with suggestions and links to other E-Book Friendly posts one might want to read, I find this blog fascinating and well worth my time to read.
A recent post offered 8 useful tips for using Google to locate books. Since Google is the most-used search engine on the World Wide Web, handling more than three billion searches each day, Google can be a powerful took for locating books.
The post, 8 Google Tips for Book Lovers, discusses eight types of book-related (below) information searchers can locate about books and authors using Google and particular search strategies.
- Find rich info about authors and books
- Find downloadable ebook files
- Find books to read online
- Browse books in specific sites
- Browse iBooks Store on the web
- Find free public domain images
- Read about the books on Google Books
- Compare book prices
The tips are simple and effective. The post is a worthwhile read.